Friday, June 22, 2012

The Ivan's Are Coming

Props out to my friends in the former Soviet Union!

For the last 2 years, my home boys from Germany have been my #1 Viewership (other than my hometown USA of course).

At the end of my first year the Russian's had just finally cracked the top 10 and moved into the #8 slot.

This morning, some 320 post later, my Ruskie friends had taken the throne of international viewership for the first time.

I feel so honored, Prevet Comrades.

In closing, you might have been bumped down a notch Germany, but don't forget, it was on you backs that I obtained my momentum, I.E. Literary Success.

Thanks to everyone involved, but i do hope you will join me in thanking and celebrating our Russian friends commitment to baking.

Mad Love.....Danny Klecko



No comments:

Post a Comment